Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival Parade March 10th, 2012 – Need Volunteers
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival Parade – Sat March 10th
- We will take both floats – We will have our flag line and banner line – We will want as many walkers as possible!!!
- Meet starting at School St (Exact location unknown at this time) Route runs about 1.25 miles on Estero Blvd from School St. to the Matanzas Pass Bridge.
- Please arrive over the bridge by 7:45am.
- Bridge will close at from 9:00am – noon!
- 7:30 am beginning line up arrival for Float and ERV.
- 8:00 am arrival for banner line, color guard and walkers.