Free Workplace Seminar Feb 15
Free Workplace Training Seminar Feb. 15
OSHA, Red Cross officials to discuss safety in the workplace
FORT MYERS, February 7, 2011 – The American Red Cross of Lee County and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) will hold a joint business seminar Tuesday, February 15 at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Cape Coral.
The Chamber of Commerce of Cape Coral is collaborating with the Red Cross and OSHA in this free seminar to:
- Help area businesses understand complicated issues regarding OSHA compliance and how OSHA standards impact the workplace.
- Give businesses the inspiration and tools needed to begin or revisit the process of preparing for an emergency in the workplace.
- Help select the most cost-effective and appropriate safety training to teach employees the skills needed to respond to an emergency
- Give guidance on business continuity planning to protect business operations.
- Help businesses overcome the common challenges experienced in building a safety program.
The seminar will begin at 8:00 a.m. and will last until approximately 9:30 a.m.
To attend the free seminar, please contact the American Red Cross of Lee County at 239-278-3401 or email your RSVP and attendee list to firstname.lastname@example.org.